This agreement contains a good faith investor, escrow deposit, and confidentiality agreement between Internet Promise Group (IPG) Inc. a California corporation with a corporate address; 21250 Hawthorne Blvd. Suite 500, Hawthorne, CA 90503 and a potential SEC Rule 506 Regulation D Accredited Investor [Investor] in IPG identified as:
This due diligence good faith agreement is to facilitate a mutual due diligence process between IPG and the potential investor identified above. After a good faith deposit has been made and potential investor had signed this serious good faith investor agreement, we are then obligated to engage in full disclosure to the potential investor to help the potential investor make informed investment decisions.
These disclosures include (i) our detailed prospectus, prepared for subsequent S1 filing, (ii) our first to market product videos currently completed and in the making, (iii) our business and technical plans for the first three products to the market and (iv) no-holds barred question answer sessions with a group of potential serious investors.
As a part of this agreement, I, a potential Investor, represent as follows:
- I am the person, as above, and am not acting as proxy for someone else, am not a journalist and neither affiliated with any part of the media.
- I have good faith interest in becoming an investor at a time of my own choosing. I am considered an Accredited Investor under SEC Rule 506, Regulation D and possess sufficient funds to meet the minimum investment objective of 5 to 100 million dollars.
- I have good faith interest in helping IPG succeed in other ways, including playing executive and advisory roles and would hold any information provided to me in utmost confidence. If I wish to bring in or introduce other potential SEC Rule 506, Reg. D Accredited Investors, I will first seek permission from IPG and identify additional potential investors.
A deposit of $5000 is required to participate in the due diligence process, of which $4500 is refundable when you make an irrevocable decision in writing not to invest and such a decision is made after six months.
Funds you provide us under this agreement would be held in a separate escrow account at Wells Fargo Bank with the escrow agreement as herein:
- After you have signed this agreement, the agreement is effective on the date you make the good faith deposit of $5000.00.
- Deposit funds will be accepted by electronic funds transfer (EFT) or by check mailed to IPG Corp. and made out to IPG Escrow. We would provide this information upon verification of your completed Due Diligence Agreement.
- If you choose to invest then we will enter into a negotiation for the terms of your investment
- If you choose not to invest after at least six months of the deposit, you may submit a written refund request to IPG at the aforementioned address. Upon receipt of your written request, IPG will forward the request to WFB to initiate a reverse transfer to your account the full amount of your good faith deposit, minus a processing fee of 10%.
- I, the potential Investor, agree to hold, without any mental reservation of any type, any digital and oral information content provided to me by IPG in confidence exclusively for the due diligence until IPG chooses to make it public, and is being provided to me exclusively for due diligence purposes for making my own investment decisions.
- If I breach this agreement, IPG is entitled the full extent of the law under the Federal Trade Secret Act to pursue all remedies, including injunction and money damages. In case damages are difficult to ascertain, a clause for liquidated damages would be agreed to.
(By typing your name, date and clicking 'submit' you agree and understand the terms listed above.)
Note: Form will not submit until all fields are filled out correctly. Unfilled items will be highlighted in red.
Copyright © 2016 Internet Promise Group Inc. 21250 Hawthorne Blvd. Suite #500 Torrance, CA 90503 Tel. 310-787-1400